Well, although these gimmicks and fads change like the wind, the way people fundamentally buy does not.
how do people buy?
When is a funnel not a funnel?
The Sales Funnel is so called because, if you put in the number of prospects you have at each stage, you will find you have more at the top and fewer and fewer as you go down.
It LOOKS like a funnel.
But it doesn’t ACT like a funnel.
Let’s face it: it acts more like a colander.
If you are supporting your customers effectively at every stage in the sales funnel then, when you spend money on generating awareness, you will be confident that it is money well spent.
And this is the essence of Watertight Marketing, a framework and methodology designed by award-winning author, Bryony Thomas, to help small business stop wasting money on marketing.
So how does that help me work out which marketing strategies to employ?
Once you have done this, you can pick any marketing technique you care to think of and you will be able to assess whether it will help to support your customers in their buying decision, or just end up being a waste of money.
- Watch the video tutorial on how to map your marketing onto the framework and prioritise your leaks
- Download a free sample chapter of the book, Watertight Marketing
- Come to the "Set Your Marketing Priorities for 2016" event on 8 December 2015 with Ros Conkie and Bryony Thomas where we will walk you through the whole process and help you to set your priorities for 2016
- Book a Touchpoint Leaks Assessment where I will spend a day with you mapping your marketing onto the Watertight Marketing Framework
- Give me a ring, drop me an email, tweet me, or post on my Facebook page, with your thoughts and questions